World’s Heaviest Man To Undergo Surgery Again To Save His Life. Photos

World’s Heaviest Man To Undergo Surgery

The world’s heaviest man is set to go under the knife for the second time in a bid to save his life – after shedding a staggering 35 stone. Juan Pedro Franco was officially named the heaviest man on Earth in December 2016, weighing in at a huge 1312 lbs, or 93st 10lbs.

In 2017, the 33-year-old, from Guadalajara, Mexico, underwent life-changing surgery to remove 75 percent of his stomach. Since then, he has been living on a strict diet and has lost an impressive 496lbs – but his weight is still putting him at extreme risk of cardiac arrest.
This means he needed further surgery.


Juan said: “The most important thing for me is to walk again. “I haven’t left the house for six years or even walked anywhere.”
Growing up, Juan was always overweight but a bus accident in his late teens left him in a coma and bed bound.


He said: “I broke half my body. I broke all of my right side ribs, leg, everything.”
Over the last couple of years, Juan’s weight-loss progress has been monitored by bariatric surgeon, Dr Jose Castaneda Cruz. He also carried out both surgeries.
World’s Heaviest Man To Undergo Surgery Again To Save His Life. Photos World’s Heaviest Man To Undergo Surgery Again To Save His Life. Photos Reviewed by Peter Dredd on January 11, 2019 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.